Super Slow

Jones
Super Slow day of the year. Looks like Test Only is dying. F...K You BAR. You destroyed us.
TimeOut

Re: Super Slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Election year, plus if you type SLOW in the search box you will find one, One of the BIGGEST post is on, SLOW.
Look at the dates. Always twice a year. End of summer, first part of Winter after the first of the year.

Re: Super Slow

It always gets slow around this time, but this year has been slow for me though.

Re: Super Slow

xcinlb
Yep, never really picked up much this year, a few sugar highs and that's it.  See this "SLOW" post    http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/2019-Slow-tp5071317.html

Re: Super Slow

Slowdowns about this time of year are very typical

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Super-Slow-tp5076323.html