Super slow for this time of year

alldsd1motor
Never been this slow during tax season. Last year I was averaging 20+ cars in march and now im only doing around 10 cars a day. Anyone else slowing then normal?

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One
alldsd1motor wrote
Never been this slow during tax season. Last year I was averaging 20+ cars in march and now im only doing around 10 cars a day. Anyone else slowing then normal?
I would be happy with ten cars a day.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

smog frogposter
No One wrote
alldsd1motor wrote
Never been this slow during tax season. Last year I was averaging 20+ cars in march and now im only doing around 10 cars a day. Anyone else slowing then normal?
I would be happy with ten cars a day.
This

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Evaponly818

Re: Super slow for this time of year

none
I always slow down though now till April and again in November. That said, I expect that we will be feeling this for a while.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

none
I'm sure the DMV 60 day extension will slow things down too but I think it is the right thing to do.
https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/pubs/newsrel/2020/2020_12

Re: Super slow for this time of year

s94m
It's due to the virus. People are staying home and more hesitant to go out. Layoffs are happening. Many cannot afford to fix their cars right now. Also, people are not using their cars as much and are therefore putting off repairs. It's bad for everyone.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Able
s94m wrote

Yep, Plus many car auctions are CLOSED so dealers can't buy inventory so everything is slowing down as well.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

none
Today is oddly busy here though. It slowed down mid morning and then took off again.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Best Answer I Can Give
 The "OH you are open" calls are killing me.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Best Answer I Can Give
 Flu 57 Million had it.
257.000 Hospitalized.
1,690 DEAD.
1180 of those CHILDREN

 Where was your Government then?  April 9 2009 to January 2010

H1N1  Swine Flu.

 News last night said over 55% of people living in Cali will get it. In Mexico it goes UNREPORTED and UNCHECKED.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

none
I think you posted this under the wrong topic.

Oh, and where is CALI? Is that in Mexico?

Re: Super slow for this time of year

KeepItReal

The CDC says 56,000 people die every year from the flu

From what I recall there was a vaccine for H1N1 that came out not too long after it started to run its course.

i got you none....

Re: Super slow for this time of year

s94m
How's everyone doing today? We are continuing to stay slow...

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One
1 car today so far, while my buddy on the other side of town is busy.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

s94m
Wow. We are down 50%

Re: Super slow for this time of year

I'm not trying to rub it in but 29 so far.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

I'm not trying to rub it in but 29 so far.
12