Super slow for this time of year

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Lose weight
30 today
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Super slow for this time of year

s94m
None, where are you located?

Re: Super slow for this time of year

none
Auburn, east of Sacramento.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Ser Dan
Lose weight wrote
30 today

Happy for you bro
there is still hope!

Down by 50% over here

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One
Guys across the alley from me buy and sell core vehicle parts. They've halted all business completely.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Auburn, east of Sacramento.
But but the national guard is going around shutting everyone down.

Sounds like someone wants to scare other shops to keep themselves open he just posted this 2 times and never replied back.

alldsd1motor wrote
I will be closing today. The national guard is going around forcing business to close in Sacramento

YEAH, That looked like something someone would post on FACEBOOK. Followed by a bunch of "I TOLD YOU SO" replies and how martial law has started.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

alldsd1motor
I saw someone post it on my FB feed. Prolly was not FACTS but I shared it anyways

Re: Super slow for this time of year

You guys staying busy?

Re: Super slow for this time of year

Evaponly818

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One wrote
You guys staying busy?
I'm still busy and I don't know why. I get paranoid old people call and are scared to come out into the world but still insist on coming down to get their car smogged even though I've told them that DMV has given a 60 day extension or they can mail their money in and get the smog after all this craziness is over but they still come down.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One wrote
You guys staying busy?
I'm still busy and I don't know why. I get paranoid old people call and are scared to come out into the world but still insist on coming down to get their car smogged even though I've told them that DMV has given a 60 day extension or they can mail their money in and get the smog after all this craziness is over but they still come down.
You must be well liked and prob have reasonable prices compared to your competitors. I have too many shops around me to compete with.

even though Im slow right now, I just booted a customer who I told id help out by partial reading his car for him after his last two fails. He went somewhere else and got a third fail after replacing the CAT. The smog tech who failed him said it was because the CAT was fresh(he knew it was freshly installed). Not only that, he put missing on the O2 sensor visual and claimed it was a mistake. Ohh and it failed the evap functional test when in its previous 2 fails it had passed...

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One wrote
The smog tech who failed him said it was because the CAT was fresh(he knew it was freshly installed). Not only that, he put missing on the O2 sensor visual and claimed it was a mistake.
He sent the customer away with an incorrect VIR? Nice.  Then the customer comes back to you for your kind offer of a partial inspection?  i don't blame you for sending him back to his new girlfriend!
Did it fail tailpipe with the new CAT?

The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One
Yes, it failed for high CO. Which made me suspect that the customer was lied to and I think he also felt that way too. Which is why he decided to come back to me. The numbers on the past smog fails were the same. All CO fails. The customer mentioned the smog shop was right next door to the muffler shop.

I suspect the car was ran before they replaced the CAT. Or maybe I'm just overthinking things.

No you're not. You left out the suddenly failed EVAP!

I would have booted the guy too.

Re: Super slow for this time of year

No One wrote
Which made me suspect that the customer was lied to and I think he also felt that way too. Which is why he decided to come back to me.
ooooo, that shit would piss me off, and you're right, probably tested before CAT replacement, or perhaps cold-piped.  Good job kicking that MF outta your life.  Besides, just think about what a cute couple they'll make!  Like Trump and Kim Jung-un!

The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.
12