Surpirse Visit

stopthestarprogram
Administrator

This morning while doing normal website maintenance we found that Department of Consumer Affairs has visited our website and know that the end for them is near!  We appreciate the effort being put forth by all of you and together we will show B.A.R. what we stand for!!  We ask that everyone use the method mentioned by Mark, in a previous post to inform all the smog shops and smog techs about B.A.R.'s Nazi methods!!  Last I checked we had Red, white, and blue flags flying at our government buildings, not swastika's although that's how B.A.R. make it feel like.

Re: Surpirse Visit

karuptrougeouttacontrol
So,I wonder if visiting websites is in department of Consumer affairs job description? Our tax dollars are work once again .

Re: Surpirse Visit

Smog Shop Owner
IT doesn't matter, because they dont even know the power of this group working together to Stop The Star, and any other dumb laws and regulations that they implement