Suspended

Re: Suspended

BlueSky
Troll wrote
I see on quite a few find a station that it says under the station name- Suspended-
upon typing in the license #- it shows nothing.
Any one know whats going on?
I just went in and searched for suspended and got 100s of stations and each station that I saw had a PDF file associated with it.  Give me a city that you found a station that showed nothing.  That way I can see if I see the same thing.

Re: Suspended

Re: Suspended

BlueSky
Troll wrote
look at fresno .  Thanks
I see what you're saying.  Don't know why.  There are many shops that have PDF files just not the suspended ones.

Re: Suspended

i think there system is showing its age with a lot of crashing and failure

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 10:12 AM Troll [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I see on quite a few find a station that it says under the station name- Suspended-
upon typing in the license #- it shows nothing.
Any one know whats going on?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Suspended-tp5081265.html

Kevin Casillas