T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

Citation Addict
Failing Gas calibration for a T10 and T90 Failure code. I know BAR has this 1301 update going into effect on the 19th of September.

Lost my first 5 customers for the day. I hate Mondays, Tuesday I go in for a citation conference. Hell of a start to a week.

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

007
Good luck with your citiation. Are you going to fight it? Let us no how tmarrow goes. Take a tape recorder and tape everything that is said.

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

K20SI
MINE PASSES EVERY WEEK PUT IN THE TOP CORNER IT SAYS T10 FAILED NOX CALIBRATION SHOULD I LOOK IN TO IT?

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

Citation Addict
Mine did the same thing but, now it wont pass at all.

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

Karupt
Did you replace the Cali. Gases? If that doesn't work, it could be the nox bench.. Again!!!

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

Citation Addict
I just had that fixed not too long ago. Gas bottles are fresh.

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

K20SI
was the problem fixed and if so what was it?

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

Citation Addict
Nox cell. Luckly it was a warranty.

Re: T10 AND T90 FAILURE FOR ESP

Karupt
Good luck with that nox cell ,bench, mine went 88days without messing up .You would think that was a good thing .NO !! Not when warranty is 90 days.
  Start keeping track of the customers you lose over this nox cell , then  call ESP and BAR and tell them because of their so called BARAPPROVED nox you have lost x amount of customers, ESP gave me a 250.oo dollar reduction once. The tech also did his thing, and no more nox cell problems. Knock on a wood.