TWC delete

fartvalve
Customer says it was stolen and they had a pipe welded in. Hope pic is not too large

I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: TWC delete

fartvalve
Damn. Huge.....
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!

Re: TWC delete

Re: TWC delete

fartvalve wrote
Damn. Huge.....
 thats what she said

Re: TWC delete

who cares what they say , offer them some sympathy if you like, then hand them the failed test and get paid. they choose to not properly repair it when they put the straight pipe on. it not like the thief welded it on for them lol

Re: TWC delete

none
BasicTech678 wrote
... it not like the thief welded it on for them lol
Depends on what the guy charged to weld the pipe in.

Re: TWC delete

Best Answer I Can Give
 My problem is, Who welded it in for them? Is that not illegal?

Re: TWC delete

fartvalve
They came in for a smog repair. Already failed.
I have chronic pain because stupid hurts!