TWC

Why on 2009+ Models GMC/Chevy SUV, some has 2 TWC and some have 3 TWC???

Re: TWC

kfworry
Some are warm up cats.
Ask the engineers at General Motors

Re: TWC

FiendFX
edited the post.

Re: TWC

I notice this on the Ford Explorer 4.0L engines too. Some has 2 and some has 3..

Re: TWC

Re: TWC

Karupt
I have seent those .

Re: TWC

The problem is on the newer models and on some fords (ecs label), it doesn't show how many TWC.

Re: TWC

smog man
Yea Chev, and Ford have been doing that for awhile. I've seen 4 Cats on newer Chev vans, and 3 on the trucks, from the factory. If the factory exhaust looks modified, always refer to the book. Or I like to use, exhaust online parts catalogs. They show some nice pictures, and seem to be more accurate. The one I us is AP Exhaust online parts catalog.

Re: TWC

Re: TWC

Just the Facts