Talking to a guy

justa
Banned User

Re: Talking to a guy

Mark
They are doing gas audits in your area.
Two stations are shut down now, one gave
up because he was going to have to change
his bench which is big bucks on a sun.
Got this from a reliable source.

Re: Talking to a guy

justa
Banned User

Re: Talking to a guy

007
justa, we are not heading there, we are there. Not just California, the whole country is in a sink hole with no site in end anytime soon.

Re: Talking to a guy

kfworry
The Obama Health Care web site and the EDD software SNAFU's
seem to be "the norm" these days. NO ONE is taking blame, just
pointing figures at each other for these blunders.
The software companies got paid multi-millions of Tax Payer Dollars
for software that had a rocky start. CA DMV had a similar
debacle in the early 90's, when it's "new computer system" went
down in flames.
I would not be surprised if the new DAD will have its share
of problems.

Re: Talking to a guy

dlll
i have a sun machine that was working but shut the shop down and know i just have the esp anyway email me if he wants a bench at a good price