Test Only (Star) For Sale

Nick1315

Re: Test Only (Star) For Sale

Ser Dan
Don't lose hope bud. A friend of mine got a citation early last year and it did not effect his star certification.

Re: Test Only (Star) For Sale

xcinlb
Sorry to hear Nick. We spoke briefly today. Wishing you the best

Re: Test Only (Star) For Sale

I'm with DANO. Don't give up hope. I didn't get an attorney and my tech got TWO citations and I lost STAR for two months. "Your mileage may vary."

Re: Test Only (Star) For Sale

Lac T
did your friend appeal the citation? I've heard tech's score will be at zero for 1-2 year, therefore can't work at star station.