Thank You

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey, I OWE someone here a big THANKS.
Thanks for the private info. Told me what I kind of KNEW.

Re: Thank You

Best Answer I Can Give
 It's been long enough.
Some one on this site sent to MY HOUSE INFO on people on this site.

 Told me you're house address, FPR, place you worked. Told me all about some people. You were naked.

 Point? Watch who you piss off. Just because you don't use your name you can be found. More than you want.

https://www.bar.ca.gov/PubWebQuery/EtBlast/PrintMsg.aspx?QryMessageKey=36104

Re: Thank You

It's been long enough.
The Dano guy finally got to you?
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Thank You

BasicTech678
Lose weight wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
It's been long enough.
The Dano guy finally got to you?
damn what did i miss?? you cant really be sending threats or "promises" over the internet when your on your 2nd profile after being asked to be banned because someone posted you info and got panties in a bunch.  its the internet cyber bulling is not real turn the fucking computer off.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=379509

Re: Thank You

 No, he's not worth my time. but he just may piss off the wrong person.
Why should he piss me off? He is just a young kid. He has nothing but bad to say. Never adds anything positive.
A person like that has no life, all they want to do is tear down a person.

 Life is so much better when you add to it that not try to bring others down to your level.

Re: Thank You

Re: Thank You

dano
D wrote
He's just looking for a sugar daddy like you to adopt him and set him up in a nice condo somewhere.

You know the real problem with people now a days is no one wants to bare knuckle box anymore
They just wanna talk loud and say nothing........

And I don't think anyone wants to be his son and get snitched out for anything.. LOL!!!!

Re: Thank You

Voltron
I can usually look the other way on dumb shit post but i feel this thread is giving the site a bad case of herpes

Re: Thank You

BasicTech678
jvolman wrote
I can usually look the other way on dumb shit post but i feel this thread is giving the site a bad case of herpes

we get about 1 smog related post for every 20 post from besta/justa the spam and over sharing has been over board. i guarantee it deters new members from joining and posting

Re: Thank You

dano
jvolman wrote
I can usually look the other way on dumb shit post but i feel this thread is giving the site a bad case of herpes

I feel a Valtrex commercial coming on...

Re: Thank You

Based on previous trolls, the troll is usually a regular contributor here and uses his troll account to well, troll.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Thank You

Re: Thank You

dano
D wrote
If I was a rapper my name would be T-Roll
Really??? I thought it would be Pre-Us...

Re: Thank You

BasicTech678
dano wrote
D wrote
If I was a rapper my name would be T-Roll
Really??? I thought it would be Pre-Us...
it wouldnt be the internet with out trolls

Re: Thank You

dano
BasicTech678 wrote
dano wrote
D wrote
If I was a rapper my name would be T-Roll
Really??? I thought it would be Pre-Us...
it wouldnt be the internet with out trolls
Probably not. I usually just get on here for info here and there. BAR meetings, videos etc...
Most of the time I just move on from stupid posts from certain places but eventually I do say
something... my apologies to the cook

Re: Thank You

BasicTech678
dano wrote
BasicTech678 wrote
dano wrote
D wrote
If I was a rapper my name would be T-Roll
Really??? I thought it would be Pre-Us...
it wouldnt be the internet with out trolls
Probably not. I usually just get on here for info here and there. BAR meetings, videos etc...
Most of the time I just move on from stupid posts from certain places but eventually I do say
something... my apologies to the cook
the trolls are only coming out because some people dont understand this isnt a personal blog to be oversharing nonsense. make a facebook page or a tumbler to post every thought that goes through you mind. i know for a fact im not the only one whos been tired of the over sharing. please sign the petition dano we could use your support.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Petition-to-stop-just-another-shop-ow-from-using-this-forum-as-his-personal-blog-td5016240.html#a5039685

Re: Thank You

Skanga
Is this what this site has become now? People doxxing each other? What's next? Swatting?

If people are freely posting someone else's information on this site, sorry to say but the moderation sucks. And if it's mods sharing information with others, that's shady as fuck.

I'm pretty sure you're all grown men already. Stop creating schoolyard drama over petty shit.

Re: Thank You

BasicTech678
Skanga wrote
If people are freely posting someone else's information on this site, sorry to say but the moderation sucks. And if it's mods sharing information with others, that's shady as fuck.
exactly what i was thinking, we will be the ones who end up getting banned not the ones sending "threats" with personal info
12