That's a first

Lose weight
New low gas bottle was basically empty.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: That's a first

Samy
I got a Zero gas from OPUS and it did nor last more than a month. I close the valve right after each smog but this one did not last long.

Re: That's a first

Best Answer I Can Give
 They should make the ZAG legal again.

Re: That's a first

Samy wrote
I got a Zero gas from OPUS and it did nor last more than a month. I close the valve right after each smog but this one did not last long.

Call opus and complain about the zero gas running out. I called and complained that the bottles would run out in less than a day. They came and adjusted the pressure on the back part of the machine.

Re: That's a first

Samy
He has looked at it many times to fix the small leak with no success and that is what he told me soon as done with the machine turn the valve off.

Re: That's a first

user7112
I'm paying $75 a tank now for zero gas. last month it was $50...

Re: That's a first

Samy
OPUS is $60.00

Re: That's a first

Samy wrote
He has looked at it many times to fix the small leak with no success and that is what he told me soon as done with the machine turn the valve off.
I close the vlave all the time, I was still blowing through a bottle a month until it became daily. I got that issue fixed(which was have the pressure adjuted in the back) and since then ive forgotten to close the bottle several times and still haven't changed the bottle. I had them come back in the middle of august.

Re: That's a first

Re: That's a first

none
D Rochells 150861 wrote
You know you can get a big ass bottle and regulator right?
They don't do those in my area anymore. I had one years ago from the welding gas supplier. It was a rented tank.

Re: That's a first

Best Answer I Can Give
 Big tank is great, but with this new machine that leaks? Had one for years. Lasted a long time. Never had to turn it off. Still have both regulators.

 Funny not all of them leak. Tells me it can be fixed.

Re: That's a first

Yep prices going up

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 10:02 AM Lose weight [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
New low gas bottle was basically empty.
Bunch of plumpy hens stop overeating!

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/That-s-a-first-tp5077278.html