That's a first

STAR is Racist
Smogged a 2020 Ford Escape today and the OIS completely skipped the download portion of the OBD2 information. I aborted and tested again just to make sure it wasn't a fluke and again completely skipped it.

Re: That's a first

2002
Hope you're ready for a visit from bar soon

Re: That's a first

Technician A
My friend called me a few months back about this same scenario. He did the same as you - abort and retest. Forgot what vehicle it was. No bar visit so far.

Re: That's a first

STAR is Racist
Even on the OBD1 diesels the OIS pretends to download something but this didn't even attempt to download just skipped it.

Re: That's a first

Is control area network still a thing in newer cars?

Re: That's a first

Not seen this yet

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/That-s-a-first-tp5083170.html