The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

justa
Banned User

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

Karupt
Guess we better start documenting and taking our own pics of checks from start to finish ..

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

BAR Help Desk
It is true we have learned how to use Photoshop, but we mostly utilize it to create sexy Sherry Mehl pictures.

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

Karupt
Rolling on the floor ,splattering coffee all over the wall.   thanks Help desk !

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

Ms. Mehl has good fashion sense, but I think that she could really turn some more heads if she hit the gym and did some more work on her legs, assuming that turning heads is on her agenda.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

justa
Banned User

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

Karupt
Your missing the point : that is not Sherri Maehls face, it is a photo shopped pic of her face ,have you seen her face lately? The woman looks like she is pushing 70! And that is definitely not her body.
    Sorry to disappoint all you Barchief admirers.

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

Karupt
^^EXXXX BARCHIEF

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

karuptrougeouttacontrol wrote
Your missing the point : that is not Sherri Maehls face, ...
Apparently, my dead-pan sense of humor has eluded you ... probably my fault, not yours.

barrym95838
EO144107

P.S.  Hey, I just joined Mark in the 1000 post club!!

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

fecadel
They fire the BAR chief!!

Sent from my old and not smart phone.

Your missing the point : that is not Sherri Maehls face, ...
Apparently, my dead-pan sense of humor has eluded you ... probably my fault, not yours.

barrym95838
EO144107

P.S.  Hey, I just joined Mark in the 1000 post club!!

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/The-BAR-has-learned-how-to-use-Photoshop-tp5014395p5014490.html
To start a new topic under Stop The Star Program, email [hidden email]

    Congratulatipns ! Always enjoy reading yours and Mark's posts ! Among others.
        Yes , I  did not "get it " .

Re: The BAR has learned how to use Photoshop.

Karupt
Photoshopping PCV valves bar help desk?