The Eagle Has Landed

My Name is Nobody
Almost 4 o'clock last Friday, this vehicle showed up for a smog check.  Look up this vehicle license plate then you know most of the story.  It was wasted 15 minutes of my time.

The owner of the vehicle even lied to me that he thought I was a Referee station.

4WXM344

This is what I was talking about.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Referee-Directed-Vehicles-tp5054386.html;cid=1499698951860-466

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

Kriss Vector

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

My Name is Nobody
Kriss Vector wrote
I had a 05 corolla on Fri that said referee certification required. Weird thing was that it was out of state, I did not check to see if it was previously registered in Ca before though.
Yes It's weird for out of state vehicle to be directed to a referee!

The Suburban was NOT a referee directed vehicle, up until 1:18pm on 4/4/2017

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

locopoco
I had one last week,a 2008 Honda Accord failed paper and referee notice from another station ,I squarely asked the guy if there is anything wrong with the car and he said "yes,the check engine light is on", then I asked did the station tried to clean plug it for him and again he said "yes",and then he went further and told me "the station guaranteed him that they"ll take care of the problem,but after first try the VID got locked up and now he is effed".I could barely contain my smirk.

I guess the new data check is working and I was happy to see that this mofo's(owner of the car and the tech) get caught and investigated for what they do,at least I hope they do.

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

none
locopoco wrote
I guess the new data check is working and I was happy to see that this mofo's(owner of the car and the tech) get caught and investigated for what they do,at least I hope they do.
I agree. I hope these people get busted.

It looks like OIS is doing what it was designed to for catching the fraud part.

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

did you write down the shops ard number i bet they star certified too.

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

I agree. I hope these people get busted.
Yeah, me too.
It looks like OIS is doing what it was designed to for catching the fraud part.
I don't have any evidence to back up my opinion, but I think that it's only catching the careless retards, not the smart bad guys.

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

Karupt
 I guess this is where the question on the OIS program that asks " you have entered pass for check engine light but the light is on , go to the car and verify "etc.. "did the light come on koeo , is the light now on ? If the retards entered NO , then the car gets failed and sent to referee next time.
  Or like the Poster said , they just tried to do a cleanplug on his car

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

locopoco
Basictech678:
did you write down the shops ard number i bet they star certified too.

I saw the info on the VIR didn't write it down, and yes they were star Certified,and are near south LA.
I honestly believe Karma is a bitch and they'll be taken care of somehow.