The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

Best Answer I Can Give
 93 Toyota PU. It had nothing on Luther. (Don Knott)
At idle it shook more than him. Failed NOx.
It stank at idle. But do we test at idle? Hell no.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

Troll
I'd bet most of these people on this site have no idea of who you're talking about-

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+ghost+and+mr+chicken

I was a couple of weeks old when that movie came out.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Troll most likely.
Still it is GOOD clean Family FUN.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

Troll
More closer to no time for sargents.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

scanner
Troll wrote
More closer to no time for sargents.
Stockdale, Weeeell,  Weeel, Stockdate, Stockdale, Weeel.       I'm sure it's written Will, but that what it sounded like to me.   Good movie.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

none
Have you seen the movie CONSTIPATION?

Of course not. Its not out yet.

I'm here all week.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

Best Answer I Can Give
 The movies of yesteryear. Corny, Good clean fun. No bad language. A lot of poor acting. But some were just FUN.
 It was stuff you can show your Grand Kids and not have to worry about what might show up. No sex no bad language.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

Yeah, your generation got so bored of those kinds of movies when they grew up they started making the garbage there is now.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

... A lot of poor acting...
OVER acting anyway.

I like old movies but they aren't always very "politically correct" either. Even old cartoons can be pretty racist.

Re: The Ghost and Mr Chicken.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hell you had to be a adult to get half of the humor.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.