The Most.

justa
Banned User

Re: The Most.

Kriss Vector

Re: The Most.

Justa ,
I have the most junk in my trunk , does that matter ? Other than that , I think I might own one screw driver, one flash light , and one cool mirror to look under cars for cat numbers .

Re: The Most.

JUSTA
You say "who cares" but you sure seemed to care in another thread and claimed I don't have the equipment I need. http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/PASS-OR-FAIL-td5038745.html  When I told you I have all my equipment running and always had you said you didn't want to get into a pissing match and then you still post this kind of stuff. How about if you explain what the heck you meant by that comment or STFU!

Right now you remind me of the fat kid in grammar school who runs around pushing other kids and as soon as one pushes him back he runs to the yard duty screaming "HE PUSHED ME".

Re: The Most.

Kriss Vector

Re: The Most.

justa
Banned User

Re: The Most.

none
You are WRONG ! I NEVER said my equipment was down to you or a customer. Are you that LAZY that you can't look back through and see who said what?

Talk about reputation, You make such big talk on here about what a great guy you are and how reputation matters and now You are doing a pretty damn good job of ruining mine by telling a bold face lie about me and now you have a reputation in my book as a LIAR.

Re: The Most.

justa
Banned User

Re: The Most.

justa
Banned User

Re: The Most.

Kriss Vector

Re: The Most.

Nah, he was just quoting none from this thread he started a while ago:

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Hey-BAR-you-want-to-do-some-good-and-catch-cheats-and-crooks-Do-this-tp5038155p5038187.html

Mr. none wasn't saying that he was personally making excuses to turn people away, but was simply defending other's rights to do so.  That's where Justa and Mr. none had a difference of opinion, and it started snow-balling into this slightly annoying mess we have in this thread.  STAR T&Rs do have some added responsibilities, but I doubt that the BAR has enough manpower or enough interest in concerning itself with a STAR T&R rejecting a POS for a BS reason, unless it generates a consumer complaint over a rejected free retest or something of that nature.

Re: The Most.

just another shop owner wrote
The most? Who has the most? Who cares?

 I have more tools than you do. Who cares? I do more cars than he does. Who cares?

 When your dead and gone, now who cares? That matters.

 How you leave this earth is what really matters. Who will really miss you.
Maybe I misunderstood this post, but are you saying do your best and hopefully someone will follow your example?

Re: The Most.

justa
Banned User

Re: The Most.

scanner
just another shop owner wrote
The deal was, material things, who cares. They can only shove so much shit in your coffin.
I hope someone puts a picture of my family with what is left of me. They are what is most important to me right now.

 The thing that struck me was years ago one of my competitors died from cancer. His family didn't have to pay for a Obit's section in the paper. The paper on the second page put down that he died. He was known, he was known for a good thing. Not how much material things he had but how he had touched the community.
Right?  Good for him.

 Having the "Most" the most amount of tools we all know doesn't mean a thing. Can you use those tools.
I dunno?  You never know when you need a scope and a current probe.  You're on your way to "heaven" and your ride takes a dump, what are you going to do?

 Several people on this site struck me as they can and do know how to use the tools they own. Be it one or ten thousand. You have the right tools, you used the right tool, you treated the consumer right with the tools you have. Now when you die, who has the most? The Most RESPECT.

 As to my example, who cares I know who I am.
I don't care if anyone respects me or not.  I guess that's just me.  I just try to do my best.  I try to be helpful.  I try to do what's right.   If I try to be helpful, it's because I want to, it's my nature.   I don't need anything in return.  I'll admit, a "Thank you" is very uplifting.

Re: The Most.

 Barry, I also have seen this back and forth thing between Justa and NOne and agree with you one hunerd percent . Why don't you guys just agree to teabag each other one day ?

Re: The Most.

none
Well, I'm sorry I am still annoying you.

I was quite over it and dropped it but since you bring it back up, it was actually this quote from JUSTA that got me fired up. "Yes None you can be a hole," in this thread http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Aftermarket-parts-on-BAR 97-td5038356.html#a5038358

There is really nobody on this forum that I dislike. There was one guy that had jumped all over JUST THE FACTS but that guy doesn't post here anymore.

I try to avoid political discussions but sometimes get sucked into those. I try to just help people who have smog questions and maybe get a question answered that I might have. I know some posts might sound arrogant the way I typed them but it is not how I mean them. I am not here to feed my ego.