The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

Best Answer I Can Give
 This is not the first time and it will not be the LAST.

 BAR should make it possible for a E Mail alert? Text Message alert system. Something that if you want to sign up for it will give you ALERT on a phone, E Mail that says that this is the problem. At least some info.

 Sure as hell wouldn't hurt.

Re: The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

none
I got a BAR BLAST message today about the OIS issue. The problem is you only can get it if your machine is working.

Re: The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

Able
none wrote
I got a BAR BLAST message today about the OIS issue. The problem is you only can get it if your machine is working.

hahaha that's like the telephone company calls you to let you know that your phone line isn't working. Good luck!

Re: The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

Best Answer I Can Give
 YES a BAR Blast on the OIS machine, but not on the ASM machine.

Re: The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

user7112
Besta is your OIS up and running now?

Went down for about a hour. 2 Drew machines I put together myself.

Re: The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

This is not the first time and it will not be the LAST.

 BAR should make it possible for a E Mail alert? Text Message alert system. Something that if you want to sign up for it will give you ALERT on a phone, E Mail that says that this is the problem. At least some info.

 Sure as hell wouldn't hurt.

um its called a website i checked it while at home taking a shit

https://www.bar.ca.gov/pubwebquery/etblast/etblast.aspx

Re: The State NEEDS to put a Amber alert type system in place.

they did send out a message

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 4:36 PM Best Answer I Can Give [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
 This is not the first time and it will not be the LAST.

 BAR should make it possible for a E Mail alert? Text Message alert system. Something that if you want to sign up for it will give you ALERT on a phone, E Mail that says that this is the problem. At least some info.

 Sure as hell wouldn't hurt.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/The-State-NEEDS-to-put-a-Amber-alert-type-system-in-place-tp5081250.html

Kevin Casillas