Things I really hate.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Mail person pulls up with a Registered letter.
Two guys pull up with folders. Are they or are they not BAR guys.
People who pull up with State plates.
People who pull up. Park on your lot and then go next door.

 Feel free, What have I missed?

Re: Things I really hate.

Lose weight
Annoying telemarketers.

Re: Things I really hate.

Troll
Everything.
But I'll keep it to absentee owners with no smog license whining about their techs

Re: Things I really hate.

hello
-Failing gas calibration
-Going to your evap tester and then it says "UPLOAD" or " Calibration REQUIRED" on a super busy day
-A line of cars showing up before you do
-Increasing ETF fees, and ETF fees in general
-Cars that smoke up the whole shop
-The increasing amount of cars that smell like weed
-Customers who clip their nails while waiting

You get the idea.

Re: Things I really hate.

Grouchy old men who whine, bitch, and complain all the time.

Oh sh!t. I'm becoming one.

Re: Things I really hate.

Best Answer I Can Give
 None, thanks for the smile. Me I'm long past that stage.

Re: Things I really hate.

Troll
yea   im that too.It came from all the shit over the last 41 years in the biz

Re: Things I really hate.

909Wrench
Thinking I'm only gonna fart and I end up crapping my pants

Re: Things I really hate.

Hard Nox
that's what ya call a Shart

Re: Things I really hate.

SoCalSmogGuy
1. People who judge before getting to know: Some people like to talk down to automotive tech's because they assume we know nothing. We are just grease monkeys. We can't possibly have hearts and brains like normal humans.

2. Racism: Generally the older generation but it definitely trickles down to current young adults as well.

3. Customers who want to talk politics/religion: I respect the fact we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs. Please respect the fact that I don't have to care about your personal opinions and beliefs, I'm just trying to perform a smog inspection.

4. Arguing About My Own Pricing: "The guy across the street only charges me $29!" Then take your ass, along with your car, across the street!

5. Re-tests pulling up as you are closing for the day.
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: Things I really hate.

People sharting in your waiting area . People letting their dogs take a dia-crap in the waiting area. You know , those kind of people.

Re: Things I really hate.

ThePharmacist
People who leave their car without leaving their keys

Re: Things I really hate.

D Rochells 150861
What about people that leave their keys but don't tell you you need to pull the washer switch to start the car.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Things I really hate.

People that want me to "take a quick look" at their POS and say "I'll buy you a 12 pack".   Yeah, a  12 pack of $20 bills?
If you are going to be a part of the drug culture, have a little drug culture.

Re: Things I really hate.

Hard Nox
My lack of ability to host this upcoming Thanksgiving Dinner and invite all those owners of vehicles that I have tested in the past 24 months.
As I raise my glass for a toast at this festive occasion and express my gratitude for everyone maintaining their vehicles to best of their ability. I can see the sincerity in everyone's eyes as I explain how much it means to me, and how important the FPR numbers are that everyone is bringing to the table.

Re: Things I really hate.

Midnightdrummer
People who think its okay to walk in and wander around the shop

Re: Things I really hate.

D Rochells 150861
Unless she is hot, almost all my rules go out the window for that.

#45 Fucking OIS telling me the 2012s dont need smog

#46 Useless BAR employees who don't understand statistics and the definition of fraud.

#47 Shitty evap tester just started beep screeming and the lights stopped working, and it doesn't say pass or fail, pretty sure it's pass cause it don't show leak size.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!