Mail person pulls up with a Registered letter.
Two guys pull up with folders. Are they or are they not BAR guys.
People who pull up with State plates.
People who pull up. Park on your lot and then go next door.
Feel free, What have I missed?
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.
-Failing gas calibration
-Going to your evap tester and then it says "UPLOAD" or " Calibration REQUIRED" on a super busy day
-A line of cars showing up before you do
-Increasing ETF fees, and ETF fees in general
-Cars that smoke up the whole shop
-The increasing amount of cars that smell like weed
-Customers who clip their nails while waiting
1. People who judge before getting to know: Some people like to talk down to automotive tech's because they assume we know nothing. We are just grease monkeys. We can't possibly have hearts and brains like normal humans.
2. Racism: Generally the older generation but it definitely trickles down to current young adults as well.
3. Customers who want to talk politics/religion: I respect the fact we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs. Please respect the fact that I don't have to care about your personal opinions and beliefs, I'm just trying to perform a smog inspection.
4. Arguing About My Own Pricing: "The guy across the street only charges me $29!" Then take your ass, along with your car, across the street!
5. Re-tests pulling up as you are closing for the day.
My lack of ability to host this upcoming Thanksgiving Dinner and invite all those owners of vehicles that I have tested in the past 24 months.
As I raise my glass for a toast at this festive occasion and express my gratitude for everyone maintaining their vehicles to best of their ability. I can see the sincerity in everyone's eyes as I explain how much it means to me, and how important the FPR numbers are that everyone is bringing to the table.