Things that leave you flabbergasted

smog frogposter
 For what purpose? Also what are some of the weirdest or out of place things you see in the field that prohibits or makes you not want to smog the vehicle and avoid it like the plague?

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

No One
Had a car once with roaches in them everywhere. The pest kind and not the type that come in the house during the summer.

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

I wonder how long I would have struggled plugging in before I scrounched down to see WTF was going on?

scrounch: (skrOWnch) verb 1. To contort oneself to see WTF is going on.

The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

Best Answer I Can Give
 Back to the question, WHY?

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

smog frogposter wrote
For what purpose? Also what are some of the weirdest or out of place things you see in the field that prohibits or makes you not want to smog the vehicle and avoid it like the plague?
Someone was probably replacing the lower cover and was feeling for a place under the dash to place that last screw.   Just lucky that he didn't short anything out.

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

Ser Dan
man thats terrible lol

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

StarTech
easy way to get power :p haha

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

Back yard wrenching

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020, 4:20 PM smog frogposter [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
 For what purpose? Also what are some of the weirdest or out of place things you see in the field that makes you want to smog the vehicle and avoid it like the plague?

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Things-that-leave-you-flabbergasted-tp5079512.html

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

Technician A
No means no. That is a clear signal it does not want to be penetrated. #metoo

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

ThePharmacist
I've had to turn away a customer for because he sun flower seeds everywhere in his car. My service writer didn't want to go in it, my coworker didn't want to go in it and neither did I. He was upset saying it's just sun flower seeds and so I had to explain to him that it's equivalent to you spitting all over your car. So he left and came back a little cleaner than before. I don't know if he did it out of spite or if he's just a nasty animal but he uses our bathroom and leaves his feces on the toilet seat. When we questioned him about he started acting all like it was there before he went to use it.

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

smog frogposter
ThePharmacist wrote
I've had to turn away a customer for because he sun flower seeds everywhere in his car. My service writer didn't want to go in it, my coworker didn't want to go in it and neither did I. He was upset saying it's just sun flower seeds and so I had to explain to him that it's equivalent to you spitting all over your car. So he left and came back a little cleaner than before. I don't know if he did it out of spite or if he's just a nasty animal but he uses our bathroom and leaves his feces on the toilet seat. When we questioned him about he started acting all like it was there before he went to use it.
Good grief

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

When you see some people's cars it makes you wonder what their house must look like.

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

Ser Dan
I remember this one customer came in and we started to shoot the shit
out of nowhere he says "my mom died recently, she is in the backseat"
I laugh it off and sneak a look in the backseat and there is an urn there.

Weird choice of words
guy has been coming to my shop every since lol

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

Best Answer I Can Give
 Mom always like to ride in the car.

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

Used derka derka car dealer putting amour all on the tires with steel chords hanging out.

Re: Things that leave you flabbergasted

ThePharmacist wrote
I've had to turn away a customer for because he sun flower seeds everywhere in his car. My service writer didn't want to go in it, my coworker didn't want to go in it and neither did I. He was upset saying it's just sun flower seeds and so I had to explain to him that it's equivalent to you spitting all over your car. So he left and came back a little cleaner than before. I don't know if he did it out of spite or if he's just a nasty animal but he uses our bathroom and leaves his feces on the toilet seat. When we questioned him about he started acting all like it was there before he went to use it.
This is why I don't let men use the bathroom at my shop. Only women. Old men are def no. They can go piss all over their own toilets.