This B. S. may be for nothing?

Just another shop owner
  Rumor pure and simple RUMOR.

 John, the head boss man was asked to step down, and later was told to step down.

 RUMOR PURE RUMOR

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Mark
Any Idea By who, Why?

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Just another shop owner
Good question, my sourse is pretty good and they don't know.

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Skanga
BAR having an internal meltdown? That makes me all giddy inside.

BAR took his profile down, too.

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

just another shop owner
  My source won't tell me why. Maybe DAD thing not coming out Jan 1 (rumor).
Not rumor. John told a group of guys DAD had a 20% fail rate. Maybe he didn't believe in the BAR bull.

 If John got really pissed, I wonder what stories he could tell. If he knew and believed the truth about how STAR has hurt the public.

 I always like to look for the good in people, maybe the B.S. just got to deep. I Hope he becomes a voice against STAR and DAD, the whole direction this is going.

 You can only stay blind so long until you call BULL SH!T. I hope like hell that is why.

 Could you imagine how much #$%! would hit the fan if the EX Chief of the BAR got a hold of the media and told the truth about this.

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

FRUSTRATED
Very intriguing development if indeed John Wallauch was asked or forced to step down.  The implications could be both good and bad.  If he was not 100% behind STAR then they simply will replace him with someone (insert Doug Ballati here) who will follow the marching orders as part of accepting the promotion i.e. requirement to be the most qualified for the position then this will not help our cause at all unless he spills the beans to the media or politicians looking to make a name for themselves then the STAR program may be exposed for the fraud it really is.

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Joeinpb

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

smogtech19
maybe john is a good guy after all imo what the state is doing is just pure evil I wouldent want that shit on my head either

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Awkward Turtle

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Awkward Turtle

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Awkward Turtle

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

smogtech19
so he must have took the job to get a higher retirement

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

FRUSTRATED
A conversation in a parking lot with no idea who he was talking to means absolutely nothing in my humble opinion.  When you hold a position that high up, for your own job survival you toe the company line at all times.  You only disclose your opposing point of view to those that you trust or to those that can do something about it.

Re: This B. S. may be for nothing?

Of course NO BAR rep in their right mind will ever disclose why Wallach "stepped down" or "retired".
The true reason might come out someday.
He was either for or against STAR and DAD, and he might have voiced his feelings one way or the other
and was silenced by someone above him.
We may never know.