This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

BlueSky
https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/accusations/tc-290881_2019_08_23_acc.pdf
The BAR does work after hours and all night if need be.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

STAR is Racist

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

BLUESKY, It looks like it was 90 in 7 hours. the first  clean  pipe that commenced at 22:25  hours  on March 28, 2019 and the last clean pipe that ended at  05:31 hours on March 29, 2019. All were tested ad TSI tests also.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

Best Answer I Can Give
 By that guy being a "Repeat" tell's me BAR DON'T CARE We get to keep our job.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

BlueSky wrote

Sounds like someone was forced to work afterhours

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

By that guy being a "Repeat" tell's me BAR DON'T CARE We get to keep our job.
yes because the bar would rather be video taping crooks instead of being in the office doing nothing.

nobody told the repeat offender to keep doing crooked smogs fuck that guy

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

2002
Dang! I can't even get 90 customers a week and he got them in 7 hours! Lucky guy

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

Able
FUN read, love how everything was typed out and timed down by the minutes and by multiple cameras. Very professional.

These crooks are so experienced at what they do, got it down to an art and now its on camera.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

none
And all that was just on the one night that they were doing video surveillance. Since they knew to set up the vans it must have gone on pretty regularly, not just this one night.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

D Rochells 150861
I feel real sorry for all those poor customers who had no idea their cars were being illegally certified, they must be shocked to find out their certificates have been invalidated and their next inspections are referee directed.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

No One
D Rochells 150861 wrote
I feel real sorry for all those poor customers who had no idea their cars were being illegally certified, they must be shocked to find out their certificates have been invalidated and their next inspections are referee directed.

They shouldn't wait for their next inspection and send them notices saying their registration has been suspended.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

805smogtech
2002 wrote
Dang! I can't even get 90 customers a week and he got them in 7 hours! Lucky guy

He aint lucky. People give him their dmv renewal notice and he gives them a vir with a smog certification number on it. they don't even need to bring him the car, just give some info over the phone then pay cash when done. you could get that volume too if you never failed anybody LOL

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

Bakersfield's bar office manager should be sent to cleaning porta potties on May 5.
Disgraceful level of lettting that clean piper run amok.

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

Newbiesmogtech
always wondered why they dont do this? Shouldn't the consumer be punished as well? Its like i were to solicit some drugs i'd be in trouble too for buying not just the scumbag selling. Why isn't this a thing?

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

The BAR is a subsidiary of the DCA.  Here's a quote from the front page of dca.ca.gov ...
DCA is an educator – DCA educates consumers by giving them information they need to avoid being victimized by unscrupulous or unqualified people who promote deceptive or unsafe services.
They are sworn to protect and educate consumers, not punish them (no matter how richly they might deserve it) ... maybe if they hired a 65 year old Catholic nun to run the place with a grouchy attitude and a yardstick, the education process might be different ???

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

Troll
Like the Penguin from the Blues Brothers

Re: This Smog Shop Did 90 Smog tests in 14 hours While BAR was Video Taping

https://youtu.be/ujxDA9VsQG4?t=1m28s