This keeps up

justa
Banned User
Joe

Re: This keeps up

Joe
This post was updated on .
That flag controversy isn't going to solve anything.
People are going to hate no matter what.
Is removing the confederate flag going to get rid of the "hate"?
Did you hear about the politician that said an 18 month old baby is racist because the baby is "affraid of her"
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/democratic-rep-calls-18-month-old-child-a-racist-in-floor-speech-video

Would you say the baby hates this person?

Imagine a grown woman politician being offended by a 18 month old baby! And this woman represents people in her district.

Question should be asked, why does the baby cry when the baby sees this woman?

Instead of attacking the baby, ridiculous, put some love in your heart and comfort the baby, you are the reason the baby is crying.

Cry racism all you want, but it's never going away. Maybe it's the dark skin that makes the baby cry, the features, I don't know, from birth we "hate" if that is what you want to call it, the baby doesn't hate, maybe it's fear the baby feels.

Black and white are the same. I've seen noble whites and noble blacks. I've seen savage whites and savage blacks. I've seen whites who hate I've seen blacks who hate, bottom line, human beings black and white are the same.

I was driving to cosco the other day with my 3 year old at the red light car in front of me runs out of gas, I wanted to help push the car through the intersection to get it out of traffic so the other cars wouldn't be inconvenienced but my son was in the car with me.
The drivers around were honking driving around us etc, no one offered to help, but then a old beater honda pulls up with 4 black guys and I think a hispanic and you know what they said?
"hey, you need help pushing that car" they pulled over their car ran out and over to the car, and pushed it out of the intersection.

So forget all this talk about skin color, it's about how we treat others, in the end that is what is going to matter.

The "hate" isn't going away, can you change your skin color?
Do you want to change your skin color?
No!
This hate is going to be there till the end and there isn't anything you can do about it.
Blaming the white man isn't the answer.
Live the way you were born! and love others.

I was born a runt called ugly growing up, a twerp, should I blame whitey for that?
Should I appeal to the government for special rights?
No I should grow up. Life is like this. Always going to be. Not going to change.

Can you force people to love stink on s***?

You can't force people to love you!

Loving those who treat me like s*** refines me, makes me better.

Always crying racism?

What do you want? To be born white? would that fix it? Youre not going to be happy if your white!

I'm ugly people treat me differently, is that ugliphobic? those people who treat me bad are ugliphobes then! Where does it end? a phobe for every thing that we don't like.

Am I going to wish I was born pretty? What a sorry way to live! Should I be jealous of the pretty people?

Do you like being around jealous people? It's grating.

I respect a person who loves when treated like s*** more then a pretty person who
who treats others poorly.

Bottom line (no pun intended)**** Love others, that brings happiness. Want respect from others, love them, even those who don't love you, people will see that and give you true respect.

Re: This keeps up

Re: This keeps up

EO/EI144107
Joe

Re: This keeps up

Joe
Just seems like there is alot of griping these days. Screaming for equality, trying to force equality, there is never going to be equality, always going to be someone richer, prettier, stronger, so why bother?
Heard Jesse Jackson today said black women are disrespected, they aren't respected!
What would make them respectable Jesse? What would make them respectable?
What is it about  black women that makes them not respectable in your view Jesse?
Because to me they are respectable, being a human being, one of us, makes black women respectable. You are sick if you think a human being created in the image of God is not respectable. If only you knew Jesse how respectable all human beings are.
Human beings, a little lower then the angels will one day be exalted as the son's and daughters of God they really are.

 Tripping over skin color. Respect yourselves people!

"Rev." Jackson, the Lord said "love your enemies, and turn the other cheek!"

Your always griping about "justice" and "fairness", try doing what  your  Lord says.

Re: This keeps up

RussellJames

Re: This keeps up

Mark