This mornings OIS update

Best Answer I Can Give
 Talk about a WASTE of paper. Thank you green State California.

Re: This mornings OIS update

BasicTech678

damn we really got rid of the besta box? was there a special request to remove it? majority here where thankful it was around including the creator of the box barry

Re: This mornings OIS update

Talk about a WASTE of paper. Thank you green State California.
I thought the same thing. I called thinking something was wrong since it was printing the second page when they didn't have any open recalls. The guy from BAR checked into it and called me back and said that is how it is supposed to be.

I think it might be a good time to invest in the logging industry and paper product stocks. I will use about 100 more pages per day.

The rest of you will see what we are talking about in a few weeks when the next update comes out.

Re: This mornings OIS update

none

This is what the second page looks like on EVERY OIS smog

Re: This mornings OIS update

Lol good lord, are you board

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020, 10:57 AM Best Answer I Can Give [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Talk about a WASTE of paper. Thank you green State California.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/This-mornings-OIS-update-tp5080481.html

Re: This mornings OIS update

kinhunter
anyway we can use duplex printer?

Re: This mornings OIS update

none
kinhunter wrote
anyway we can use duplex printer?
That is what the guy from BAR said to try.

I haven't had time to try it yet though since we are crazy busy right now for some reason.

Re: This mornings OIS update

The rest of you will see what we are talking about in a few weeks when the next update comes out.

You mentioned that you have a Brother printer.  I guess it doesn't matter what brand as long as it supports 2 sided printing.  Have you tried going into preferences before printing and selecting duplex or 2 sided printing?  You're going to use the same amount of toner, but at least you should be able to save the trees.

Crap, I missed the other post.

Even if your printer doesn't support 2 sided printing, you could print twice.  Print only page one, and the print again only page 2 through the manual feed slot.

Re: This mornings OIS update

It looks like it is back to printing just one page this morning. BESTA, are seeing the same thing?

Re: This mornings OIS update

Best Answer I Can Give
 Really wasn't paying attention. Was to busy to notice. But looking at them, Yep you are right. I know I had to restart the OIS again this morning.

 Do they really think the public CARES? GIVE ME MY DAMN CERT. . How many tire pressure lights ON do we see?
 If it wasn't for a Check program how many would STOP and get the light fixed?

Re: This mornings OIS update

none
I had two cars that had recalls that weren't on the DMV form, one Ford with "unintended tailgate opening" and one CRV with a "passenger's side air bag recall". Both were aware of the recalls when I told them and both didn't care at all, so stapling an extra sheet won't change anything either.

Re: This mornings OIS update

Best Answer I Can Give
 If anything, Print in the comment Box, Vehicle has "No open Recalls" Or "vehicle has recalls for ????"

Re: This mornings OIS update

dcf1ver
 Do they really think the public CARES?
Unless Im mistaken, you cannot register a vehicle with an open recall.....

Re: This mornings OIS update

Best Answer I Can Give
 You are right, but it would also tell you NO OPEN RECALLS.

Re: This mornings OIS update

BasicTech678 wrote
damn we really got rid of the besta box? was there a special request to remove it? majority here where thankful it was around including the creator of the box barry
Didn't get rid of it, see the links to previously pinned topics at the top of the page.  I moved it there to make room for the pinned covid related stuff.  If you want the besta box back on the front page, that can be done no problem, or if there's something pinned on the front page now that you think should be moved to the previously pinned page, that can be done too. let me know, I'll check back here Thanks!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: This mornings OIS update

dcf1ver wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
 Do they really think the public CARES?
Unless Im mistaken, you cannot register a vehicle with an open recall.....
You can if it's not on the DMV form. My Subaru Crosstrek has a recall and we just reregistered it. There were two cars I had in the day we were seeing these that showed open recalls but it wasn't on the DMV forms.

Re: This mornings OIS update

Best Answer I Can Give
 It's BACK.

Re: This mornings OIS update

Best Answer I Can Give
 They changed it for the better.
Now if it does have a recall it prints it on the last page.
Now can we sh!t can the last page, because it doesn't mean anything to us?

 It prints out any recall. Not just emissions. All the ones I got last time had no recalls. I was wondering and now I know why None put down what he did.

Re: This mornings OIS update

none
I was hoping they were going to change it so it ONLY prints out the second page when it has a recall BUT no such luck.

Re: This mornings OIS update

I was hoping they were going to change it so it ONLY prints out the second page when it has a recall BUT no such luck.

i just printed one and got a single page , but it was the dmv renewal block notice along with recall number

DMV has placed a registration renewal block on your vehicle registration indicating that emissions-related recall number U67 has not been performed on your vehicle. Please contact your dealership to comply with the emissions recall requirement.
123