This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

justa
Banned User

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

Johnny
What a ridiculous statement! Why in the world would I want to expose myself to work that is above my pay scale. EVAP test alone at my place is 49.95 are you scared yet? If I think your model make is hard (as yesterday a 95 deville POS) I might just pass, no worries, I am still a good tech, no worries the next car is just around the corner. I am in this business cause I have options, it sure is not cause I am getting rich and surely not to serve mankind.

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

The only ones that we tell to f**k off are the ones that are in obvious, imminent danger of self-destructing and/or killing someone before a test can finish.  The number is small, but not as small as some of you might think.

barrym95838
EO144107

[Edit: eminent --> imminent  ]

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

justa
Banned User

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

RussellJames

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

Really? Serving the public? I am playing the game and it is the only game in town. Wake up and adjust your philosophies accordingly. I am not here to give the consumer a break. I am not here to bend the rules to suit the customer. I am here to administer a stupid, shitty program that is totally out of my control. I will continue to test and implement the rules the best that I can given the parameters I have. I will protect myself and my business while doing so. Done.

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

Oh by the way Charge more and if you do not it is only your fault. Be happy!

I admire your confidence, I seriously don't know how do you handle your customers under these circumstances. I definitely don't have that kind of leisure.

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

RussellJames

Re: This should really be a big thing on your SCORE

Johnnybeme
Rusell

.93 for me and I fail all and everyone who legitamately fails. Check engine lights, monitors, wrong EO number, recinded catalyst. I have very little confidence that STAR means anything but a good reason for the transition to state run testing. Again people raise your price while you are able, stop cutting each others throat! Take pride that your are worth every penny and then some!

JM