This smog inspection dream I had

dmlusmc
So not to long ago I dreamth that I was looking at a failed diesel smog check and what it failed for was no two second exhaust plume that some diesels put out for a second during the snap throttle test and also for non factory wire color on one of the sensors

Re: This smog inspection dream I had

BasicTech678
i blame besta for post like these, im gonna start posing pics of my daily lunch soon. too many personal post to swim though to find a good post to learn from. might as well join in
Ee

Re: This smog inspection dream I had

Ee
I think this post is just fine. It has to do with day to day smogging. There are guys that take their work home and go to bed thinking of smogs and whats going on the next day, and that hard car that still wont pass after selling him a new cat ect ect ect.  so dreams can happen.
Here is my question, I get the shits in the middle of the day during a smog, when I get back to it its logged out due to inactivity, happens often, I wonder if it affects my FPR

Re: This smog inspection dream I had

Ee wrote
I get the shits in the middle of the day during a smog, when I get back to it its logged out due to inactivity, happens often, I wonder if it affects my FPR
Yeah, have had to drop a "log" to the point of log-out too, usually for me it's the used car dealers triggering the shits.  I know that it is "logged" at headquarters as "abandoned", but as far as FuPR effects, that's anyone's guess.

Re: This smog inspection dream I had

Troll
Thats nothing like waking up at 2 am wondering if i torqued that connecting rod on the 93 mits awd galant, or the brake caliper bolts.
At least now as a TO, those nightmares are gone.

Re: This smog inspection dream I had

none
Troll wrote
Thats nothing like waking up at 2 am wondering if i torqued that connecting rod on the 93 mits awd galant, or the brake caliper bolts.
At least now as a TO, those nightmares are gone.
Those nightmares are gone but now I get the ones, "Did I check that ladies Accord over well or could I have missed something and it is undercover? She had a weird smirk when it passed and hurried out."
or Did I lock up the shop completely when I left? I have that dream a lot that I didn't and I have left the back door wide open all night before.

Re: This smog inspection dream I had

Best Answer I Can Give
 You KNOW you are TIRED when in the dream you are having, a woman with BIG honkers ask me if I wanted to play with them and I told her, "Sorry lady I'm so tired I need to get home and get some sleep."

 None, it's when you can't go to sleep because you are worried that you left the door open. You are screwed. You get up , go and check and sure enough. YOU LOCKED IT. But you knew you were not going to get some sleep until you went and checked it.
Many times working late for the city I would get back out of bed wondering if I shut the garage door. And YES IT WAS ALWAYS SHUT.
 Sometimes you have to be Smarter than the Equipment you are working with.