This thing has to be a UC.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Damn it shows every sign of the BIG UC. You hunt up and down, in and out. Damn this thing is a UC. Man I can't find what they did. What in the hell did they do what to get me. They are going to bust my ass. I DON'T SEE IT. What the hell did they do?

 Fails for Incomplete monitors. Son of a BBBBBBBBBBBBB

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

D Rochells 150861
And that's why checking monitors before the test is a good idea. It's like taking blood pressure before the doctor sees you, the more you know going into an inspection lets you do a better inspection.

And there's one other reason I will explain later, regarding douchebag investigative procedures.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

Best Answer I Can Give
 The trouble with checking before is, LESS FAILS.
You need to have fails to keep your score up.
One of the many reasons I feel why we  didn't get STAR was not enough Fails. If it had a light on we would not test it. YOUR NOT FAILING ENOUGH VEHICLES.

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

D Rochells 150861
No, you check it first and fail it too.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

Yeah, I had a couple of those moments before. Not really worried about the car though but I get the "a possible UC maybe?" feeling when the customer starts acting "off". I wonder if BAR only hires people with good poker faces to bring in UC's.

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

Karupt
Well , this is a sign that you might have a UC
1. They immediately ask to use your bathroom AFTER they sign the WO . So you have to catch  them before they get in the pooper to take possession of the copy of the wo.
2. They wear sunglasses , even when it is not sunny or hot outside .
3. They talk uncessantly with a fictional or nonfictional "Joe" on their cell .
4. THey don't speak at all .
5. They stare profusely at you working , or pop their head in from time to time .
6. They talk non-stop to you about their grandchildren .
     A sign you just did your job correctly
1. you tell them the price of the fail and they unbegrudginly give it to you .
2. they state it is not their car .
   Anyone else care to expand on the charectaristics of a snake , please feel free .

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

Best Answer I Can Give
Karupt, I was hopping to not put down ways we look to see if it is a UC.

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

D Rochells 150861
There's no real pattern there. Once at the multi shop corporation, one tech got the UC and texted the dudes picture to all the other shops. Made it real easy for the next guy, and they messed with the BAR guy too.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: This thing has to be a UC.

unless you always get a uc taking a huge load right before the test and always wearing sunglasses , i don't see a problem nor a pattern here . . The real ones and not so real ones are mixed in together .Notice I didn't write all of them down ? The person with sunglasses on a cloudy day ,I got. I just thought it humorous that she was trying to be Incognito .