Tip for today

007
Alot of 2012 vin numbers in the window don't have bar codes to scan. They do have that phone app square that you can check products with your phone, don't what it is called but sure someone will tell me. The point is the bar code scanner will read this symbol and put the vin number in.

Re: Tip for today

cosmokramertheassman
Nice tip. It's called a QR code.

Re: Tip for today

007
thank you for that info

Re: Tip for today

2D bar code scanner are required to scan those.

Re: Tip for today

I haven't seen any yet, but my wired 2D scanner is ready for them.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Tip for today

I was thinking we should all start to cut the barcodes off the DMV papers and tape it somewhere on the car so the next poor tech will always have something to scan.