To any veteran on this site

DeadTheSTAR
happy veteranos day...everyone have a good productive day.

thanks for your service

Re: To any veteran on this site

smogido
I served 5 years out of six year contract, honorable discharged on 5/14 for medical reasons not related to my military service. So, I still do not know if I am a veteran.

Happy veterans day to you all.

Re: To any veteran on this site

Voltron
smogido, id say that makes you a veteran. You shouldnt have to doubt that. Thank you to all Vets. Land of the free because of the brave

Re: To any veteran on this site

I took the ASVAB in 12th grade to get out of English class, and I must have aced the sh!t out of it, because the recruiters wouldn't leave me alone for months after that.  I thanked them for their interest, but went on to CSUS instead.

Thank you to all who served in my place.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: To any veteran on this site

yes Smogido , you are a veteran and you should apply to the VA for low cost to no charge medical insurance btw. Thank you for serving .Both my husband and I are veterans ,one Army one Navy .don't mind working on Veterans day though ,happy Veterans Day to everybody !

Re: To any veteran on this site

Best Answer I Can Give
 My oldest son was born 33 years ago today. Does that make him a Vet?

 Thanks to all of those who have served. You did a service for the country. You deserve more respect than I feel you get.
A person in the service in my shop, get's a hell of a beak on the price.

 Thanks again. I don't think it can be said enough

Re: To any veteran on this site

smogido
All I got was a discharge paper and NO DD214...

Well I will look into that, Karupt.

By the way I am working today, but I will close early. Only one car so far.

Have a good day to all.