Total noob question

Skanga
Gonna need to renew my license next year and I was wondering what requirements the BAR is asking for nowadays.

My situation:

I'm Test-Only 100%.
Don't want or need an EI license.
All my ASEs are expired.

I know I have to take the online course and send a check for $20, but is there anything else I need besides that? I should know all this stuff by now, but it seems like the rules are changing every few years and I can't seem to keep the information stored in the ol' brain.

Re: Total noob question

Best Answer I Can Give
 Ask me in a couple days. That's all I did to renew mine.

Re: Total noob question

mikesmobile
Pretty sure all you need is a 16 hour update course you can get for almost nothing at your community college.
And the online update course which you can take online for free. Does take about 3 hours to complete though.
Mike

Re: Total noob question

Best Answer I Can Give
 The 16 is repair. The On line is the Inspector.

Re: Total noob question

online update and 20 and thats my noob answer .

Re: Total noob question

Just the Facts

Re: Total noob question

Re: Total noob question

Skanga wrote
... All my ASEs are expired ...
That is definitely an issue for an EI, but I am not sure if an EO needs to worry about it.  I'm link-challenged at the moment, and trying to decide if I should wear my grubby uniform for our annual holiday season family picture, or change into something more uncomfortable.  Several of you should see the result of my decision in a week or so.

Re: Total noob question

Best Answer I Can Give
 Depends on where you are sending the cards to. A bunch of us grease monkey's, or fine looking females.
Because you know, Every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man.

Re: Total noob question

I am completely satisfied with just one crazy girl, but I threw on a dress shirt anyway, to make her a tiny bit happier (but no less crazy).

Re: Total noob question

Best Answer I Can Give
 Disappoint me. I expected a ZZ Top Video.

Re: Total noob question

Dressing me up is like pulling teeth, but yes, if that's what makes 'em happy...  Why does losing my identity seem to provide so much joy to others?

Merry Christmas Everyone!
The only thing about wearing a mask that bothers me is that the girls are a lot friendlier.

Re: Total noob question

Re: Total noob question

It takes me 1hr and 30 minutes to do a quick shower and dress , that does not include doing my hair , which i never really have time to do anymore . So for you men , all you need is a quick gel to the hair and a change of shirt , easy peasy and just hide your hands whenever you can .

Re: Total noob question

Best Answer I Can Give
 Your not tall enough to take that long.

 Hows your daughter? Test come out OK I HOPE.