Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

iha

Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

iha
Do you TSI or Dyno these vehicles?

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

Best Answer I Can Give
 ASM GRWR,6000
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

I'm sure it is not heavy enough to go TSI.

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

Iconcur
if its a dually you do not dyno it you would TSI it. to big to SAFELY fit on dyno

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

none
Iconcur wrote
if its a dually you do not dyno it you would TSI it. to big to SAFELY fit on dyno
I run those on the dyno all the time. They are under 10,000GVWR and the rear axle unladen weight is under the limit too.

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

Iconcur: : I have done the Toyota Motorhomes with dual rear wheels on the dynamometer.
However I do not think the BAR would question you for doing a TSI on the ones with
rear dual wheels under 10,000 GVWR

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

Best Answer I Can Give
 GEE I wonder what the 90% do? We don't know what is right or wrong, just as long as 90% do.

 This shop has done over 100. Well over that. Nothing has been said. If it was a mini truck, it get's a ASM.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

Smogtech
if it fit and not too heavy.  Some I do TSI.   concrete/construction with tool boxes toyota flat bed truck I TSI.

I noticed last week, my 2 re-test automatic went straight to TSI within 1 week
iha

Re: Toyota Stake-bed Duelly

iha
Thanks everybody for the replies! Seems like in the past I TSI the dually's.