Tribute to Merle Haggard

Mark

Re: Tribute to Merle Haggard

Nice to hear from you, old buddy!  Too bad about the loss of Merle ... and on his 79th birthday.  He was a hell of a guy.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: Tribute to Merle Haggard

Mark
Check this out man.

My x of 11 years ran off with this ugly looking hermaphrodite Amazon Bull Dyke.
About three months ago. God dam carpet munching doping meth smoking O-zone
drug dealing fish smelling slag. Last time I seen the bitch she was so high she was
cross eyed and had lot about 40 pounds.

And I thought it was rats eating the carpet all this time, it was just my x living out
her fantasies.

Aww well,, more fish inn the sea :)

Re: Tribute to Merle Haggard

Best Answer I Can Give
 That's why your dick is shaped like a fishing pole. Stick it out there and maybe another one will come by and give it a nibble.

 Good to know your still wastin O2