Trying To Lease A New Gen 3

xcinlb
I'm trying to sign up for a new lease for an ESP Gen 3 machine and I'm not having any luck getting anyone to call me back. I filled out the form on the ESP website as well as left two messages for their sales rep. What gives? Anyone have a number or a recommendation for how I can get this done? Must be nice to have so much business where they don't need to call customers back!

Re: Trying To Lease A New Gen 3

Best Answer I Can Give
 What part of the State are you in?

Re: Trying To Lease A New Gen 3

kfworry
Try calling John McCourt at: 650-245-4668
or: john@motoralldata.net

Re: Trying To Lease A New Gen 3

If you are in the Sacramento area call Dan Freigang 530 333-7304. He is good at customer service and will get stuff handled.

Re: Trying To Lease A New Gen 3

xcinlb
I'm in southern Ca. Long Beach.

Re: Trying To Lease A New Gen 3

Best Answer I Can Give
 Cliff Thompson 805 512 1302 he is out of Woodland Hills.