Two OBD2 ports on 15 optima?

Anon A Mouse

Is this normal?   One port in the fuse panel, one under dash.  Looked like factory wiring

Re: Two OBD2 ports on 15 optima?

Best Answer I Can Give
 We do Fleet vehicles. None does also. Some times we will see two ports. Sometimes the wiring leaves much to be desired. But yes they will have two. Most of the time you need to go to the factory port to get a signal.

 The vehicle at one time could have been a Gas company, Phone company, a Who knows company.