Two screens for smog machine

No One
Does anyone here have multiple screens for their bar-97? I want to mount a tv to a wall so that i can smog cars with out having to move the bar-97. I figured maybe someone here has this set up and would like to know what i would need to make that happen.

Re: Two screens for smog machine

scanner
I looked around, and I'm thinking you could use this to split the signal coming from the BAR97

https://www.amazon.com/Displayport-displayport-Converterdisplayport-switchdisplayport-Sourceand/dp/B08LVND7ZH

You'd have to buy a display port cable to hook up to your current display.

Then on one of the ports you can use the displayport to HDMI converter to hook up to your TV.

https://www.amazon.com/Display-Port-Converter-Audio-Adapter/dp/B002CSRFD8

You'd need a fairly long HDMI cable to make it work.

I have no idea if this would work out at all.

Re: Two screens for smog machine

No One wrote
Does anyone here have multiple screens for their bar-97? I want to mount a tv to a wall so that i can smog cars with out having to move the bar-97. I figured maybe someone here has this set up and would like to know what i would need to make that happen.
i bought a screen swivel arm for my WW machine and i love it attached to the origninal post it came with. i can turn it to me when im facing the computer then away when im sitting in the car doing the inspection

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHXZBYQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Re: Two screens for smog machine

No One
Thnks scanner. I had already looked at those but am unsure. Im actually having the opus tech come by to fix a leak failure. Ima ask if about it when he shows up.

BasicTech678 wrote
No One wrote
Does anyone here have multiple screens for their bar-97? I want to mount a tv to a wall so that i can smog cars with out having to move the bar-97. I figured maybe someone here has this set up and would like to know what i would need to make that happen.
i bought a screen swivel arm for my WW machine and i love it attached to the origninal post it came with. i can turn it to me when im facing the computer then away when im sitting in the car doing the inspection

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BHXZBYQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This actually looks better and is cheaper. I think i might need a longer hdmi cable though. God damn I love this Forum. everyone here is awesome. Even besta

Re: Two screens for smog machine

BasicTech678
No One wrote
[...]

mine had some slack look where the cable coming from i thought mine was short till i noticed it was zip ties keeping it in place it ran from the locked cpu side to the open printer side i just cut zip ties and pulled some more slack