U guys better read this

Nfa2o
Please don’t ask for names just take it at face value, bar comes in early in the morning to audit my bar 97, 30 seconds he’s opening my tamper cabinets looks at me and says my hard drive just crased and I have 10 days to fix it , GOD bless u all stay alert.

Re: U guys better read this

kfworry
Are you talking about the New ESP/OPUS Gen 3??
Please confirm.
The BAR person who did the audit on my New ESP/OPUS
Gen 3 even Admitted to me he was NOT Experienced in
Doing Audits. He failed it for the Tamper Lockout.
He Made A Big Mistake.
The ESP/OPUS technician found NO problem with my new Gen 3

Re: U guys better read this

 Don't matter to him. He did his job. Found a shop that was "CHEATING" the hard drive. Looks good on paper. Looks good to his boss. Looks good when they ask for more money.

 Hey you are just a low life cheater. We are here to close down people like you.

 P.S. Could you see a BIG Red S on his under shirt.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: U guys better read this

I want to File an formal complaint against the BAR Rep
who did the Audit. I'm not going to waste my time.
The BAR will only cover it up.

Re: U guys better read this

Nfa2o
Will not elaborate u don’t want to mess with the bar gods.

Re: U guys better read this

Best Answer I Can Give
 And, what the fuck are you going to do about it? Not a DAMN THING.

 Thanks for the heads up, but if they break it, you have it on video, WTF are you going to get? BAR up your ass till they run you out is what you will get.
You have PROOF they destroyed personal property, BFD. Take them to court? Half a Billion years later, Well we fucked up, here's $100 for a tired 20 year old machine.

 Some of you wonder why some of us are so bitter? We have seen to much crap like this go down.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: U guys better read this

locopoco
Why would checking for tamper cause a hard drive crash?It's either bad luck or the BAR rep screwed something up.

During the audit they never check tamper on WW cause if it gets locked for tamper they need to call WW to clear it through their server.

Re: U guys better read this

This doesn't make any sense to me. If the hard drive crashed you wouldn't even be able to use it so why the "You have ten days to fix it." ? If one of my BAR97 machined died I just would not be able to use it until its fixed.

If a sample bench is slightly out of calibration then I could see having ten days to get it back into the limits.

Are you thinking he caused the crash? I don't see how he could have caused the computer to crash but others know computers a lot better than I do.

Why are you being so super secret? You already gave enough information for the BAR rep to know who you are. I'm sure the calibration audit guys don't have too many early morning computer crashes that they can't say "Oh, That guy"

Re: U guys better read this

Best Answer I Can Give
 First thing, BAR 97. Who makes it? If it is a SPX or a ESP, KISS IT GOODBYE. No more service on those.
 Maybe the BAR just wants them GONE. Long feeler gauge type thing in the floppy drive. Screw up the reader head.

 I'm still using a SPX BAR 97. Will, till it dies. When it does shove it out the door.

 Who knows the real reason. BAR did it? They will never tell, plus who cares? The end result will still be the same. Put up or shut up. Buy the new machine or don't be STAR.

 None is also right. The minute you post it they could find you. AND THEY DON'T CARE.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: U guys better read this

Nfa2o
I salute the only real smog techs on this site,Besta and Barry it the other kids would do their homework and not just showcase their ability to text would know I am the idiot retiring after doing this for 30 years and I just want to walk away.(there’s people that can try your hard drive over the net)Enfa2o signing out it was an Honor.

Re: U guys better read this

Best Answer I Can Give
 Thanks but I am not near as good as some on here. WAY better than some that think they are the best.

 I haven't kept up like I should.

 Hey stick around. Old farts know because they were taught by being screwed.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: U guys better read this

I'm sorry if I offended you.

Re: U guys better read this

You know what, SCREW THAT! Your title was "U guys better read this" like it was some breaking news. Now that I think about it, all it was though was a rant from you trying to blame your broken machine on someone else. In my OVER 30 years of working on cars I have come across my share of free loaders trying to blame their broken car on the last guy who touched it. "EVER SINCE you smogged my car my [fill in blank] doesn't work." OR "EVER SINCE you fixed my brakes my left rear window makes a ticking noise when it gets to the top."

You strike me as a guy who likes to stir up controversy by making accusations with vague details and then calling names when questioned but running away before responding.
Al

Re: U guys better read this

Al
^^YUP^^ thinking the same thing.

Re: U guys better read this

Best Answer I Can Give
 Trouble is, Two sides to everything.
 Hell maybe the "Audit" guy was trying to make brownie points. I pointed out a easy way to mess up a Hard Drive.
 Look I'm doing my job. Can't find a reason? Make one. Look what Mr Barry was talking about.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: U guys better read this

... I pointed out a easy way to mess up a Hard Drive...
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
...Long feeler gauge type thing in the floppy drive. Screw up the reader head...
A hard drive is a sealed unit. It is possible he is talking about floppy drive though. (and we KNOW those are bullet proof and NEVER fail!)

Re: U guys better read this

Best Answer I Can Give
 Good point. He did say hard drive. I was thinking Floppy because they check the tamper on a floppy and it would be very easy to mess with.

 Now hard drive? That would be much harder.

 The whole point I think Myself, Mr Barry and several others are trying to make, BAR is not as clean as they would like you to think they are. When it comes to your family verses their's, WHO WILL LOSE?
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: U guys better read this

INLANDSMOG
If you feel that a Civil Servant has done something not good, file a FORMAL COMPLAINT and he/she will be looked into.

Re: U guys better read this

So if I think the rep that investigated me is being negligent I can formally complain? The evidence is so sloppy, it's like a customer changing their gas cap because the tire pressure light came on and their cousin in idaho told them that was why lights usually came on.

Re: U guys better read this

Nfa2o
I can’t compete with besta he’s right on the money,it was my floppy and I know my way around it when I leave next week the old bar 97 will be up and running,and none it’s called click- bait old fart here mature enough to accept your apology withdrawal was just having a little fun please there’s more important topics.
12