U guys better read this

Re: U guys better read this

BasicTech678
Nfa2o wrote
I salute the only real smog techs on this site,Besta and Barry it the other kids would do their homework and not just showcase their ability to text would know I am the idiot retiring after doing this for 30 years and I just want to walk away.(there’s people that can try your hard drive over the net)Enfa2o signing out it was an Honor.

Re: U guys better read this

Nfa2o wrote
I can’t compete with besta he’s right on the money,it was my floppy and I know my way around it when I leave next week the old bar 97 will be up and running,and none it’s called click- bait old fart here mature enough to accept your apology withdrawal was just having a little fun please there’s more important topics.
So it was the floppy. You have already had problems with it. It's not likely the state guys fault then is it?
http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Is-there-a-way-td5062005.html

Re: U guys better read this

INLANDSMOG
D wrote
So if I think the rep that investigated me is being negligent I can formally complain? The evidence is so sloppy, it's like a customer changing their gas cap because the tire pressure light came on and their cousin in idaho told them that was why lights usually came on.
Absolutely!!

Re: U guys better read this

Should I wait till after I humiliate him in court? I am still worried BAR will veto the Judges decision. I want to formally complain about all parties involved, Dorais, Becerra and anyone else who signed off on this crap.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!