UC CAR

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
A new car is out and about in High Desert.  A new UC Car list is now available on the UC portion of this site.

Re: UC CAR

Karupt
  thanks you !

Re: UC CAR

Anthonycasta
Where is the UC section?

Re: UC CAR

Mark
Anthonycasta wrote
Where is the UC section?
HERE  Email the site for password.

Re: UC CAR

Newbiesmogtech

Thats what i get when i hit that link.

Re: UC CAR

Mark the link does not work. Can we get the email to the moderators? Thanks aMIL

Re: UC CAR

Mark
The page is not there anymore.
I guess they took it down.

Re: UC CAR

Mark
Look at the bottom of THIS page for the log on.

Re: UC CAR

Karupt
Grazzias Mark por tu ayuda.

Re: UC CAR

Does anyone know the year make and model ?

Re: UC CAR

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
1990 Toyota Corolla

Re: UC CAR

Newbiesmogtech
Just failed a suspected UC, the guy gave me a fake address. The car in question was a 1994 ford mustang missing its Air injection pump. He thanked, paid me with prepaid debit and left without even asking what it failed for. I'm wondering if i should post the vin here.

Re: UC CAR

FiendFX
was it a 5.0L?

Re: UC CAR

Newbie there is a UC matching that description ! Good catch! Thanks for the heads up!