UC List Update

smoginstructor
We have issued a newly updated UC Car List for everyone's protection.

Re: UC List Update

FiendFX
Appreciate the list but is it possible to make the list so that we know what has been added/updated?

Re: UC List Update

caught some flaw on the list.

1991 ford tarus timing off. timing is non-adjustable on this vehicle

1993 sc400 timing off. timing is also non-adjustable.

Re: UC List Update

Rogerz
Can someone please help get the list?
EO631076

Re: UC List Update

Citation Addict
That 87 C-20 Chevy Pickup Truck it needs to be updated to missing catalyst. Ask me how I know.

Re: UC List Update

thepollutants
Me too, please.

Re: UC List Update

Citation Addict
Go to the Home page go to the bottom where the UC car log on is and click on request password and it will ask you for your tech info. They will email you your password. Make sure to check your Junk box sometimes the email will wind up in there like it did for mine.

Got it?

Re: UC List Update

stopthestarprogram
Hey Guys we are making trying to make changes on the list with the great ideas we received.  On some of the cars the info provided is from insiders and people who work closely with these cars.  We ask if you get one of these cars to email us at support@stopthestarprogram.com what you saw wrong and always check it throughly to make sure they didn't change something else to what is listed on the UC list.

Re: UC List Update

FiendFX wrote
caught some flaw on the list.

1991 ford tarus timing off. timing is non-adjustable on this vehicle

1993 sc400 timing off. timing is also non-adjustable.
Fiendfx, better recheck that Lexus , I know for a fact that car was used and that it was timing , you must take the cover off it is right above the pulleys about ten inches long and maybe five wide .underneath you will find spark plug wires you connect to number six and bypass like a Toyota .

Re: UC List Update

EO/EI144107

Re: UC List Update

deez,

There is a difference between "checking ignition timing" and ignition timing is "non-adjustable".

Re: UC List Update

bizarsmog
1990 blue astro van timing off, sf peninsula area , saw last mounth

Re: UC List Update

could it have been the sc 300 ? I know I saw the paperwork it got my buddy ! and it was for timing and it was a 1993 Lexus . I don't want to go back and forth thanks for the clarification guys I will NEVER ever check timing on 93 SC400 .even tho the book says to . If I don't have to then why check it ? thanks guys

Re: UC List Update

dodger
Rogerz, EO631076 FPR is 0.13 station is 0.14.   How are you still star?  FPR drops below 0.4, you cannot add new inspectors, but you can keep existing inspector and keep star?  Are in in appeals? until your score can get better?  So, as long as you do not change any inspectors, who drop below 0.4 fpr, you are still star certification eligible?

Re: UC List Update

dodger
there is NO uc car logo on the bottom of the home page... do I need to be registered?

Re: UC List Update

BlueSky
dodger wrote
there is NO uc car logo on the bottom of the home page... do I need to be registered?
Try this page http://www.stopthestarprogram.com/Login.html#/

Click on register...

Re: UC List Update

RICHARDCRANIUM
I am registered and have been for a while. At one point my password and username would not even work,now thats all good again but I see no where to get to the uc list anymore. All help would be appreciated.Thanx
Shop owner 17 Years, 30+ year Smog Technician.
Inspector and repair Tech. I began in the BAR 84 platform.
Been current ever since. Momma said I hit my head a lot as a kid!

Re: UC List Update

Check your e-mail inbox, Richard.

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Re: UC List Update

tampered
Michael, you have got balls of steel, I swear to God!

Rogerz, you ain't fooling anyone!
Loaded for bear, licensed for quail.

Re: UC List Update

Mad Scene