UC List

smoginstructor
UC list had to vehicles added to it today.  Make sure you guys take a look at it and download it for your personal use.  This list in available in the exclusive portion of the site.
Al

Re: UC List

Al
where do we find this exclusive portion?

Re: UC List

How can I access to the UC list?

Re: UC List

Still don't know how to access any help?

Re: UC List

K20SI
go to the main page and request a password they will email u one

Re: UC List

FiendFX
tried it. haven't gotten a response

Re: UC List

Got the Pword, from last time just they revamped the site and don't know where the access point is? HELP ,SOS,SOCORRO, we need some assistance aqui, por favor.

Re: UC List

K20SI
 i am sure once smoginstructor sees this he will help u guys out he might me busy

Re: UC List

Karupt
K20SI wrote
i am sure once smoginstructor sees this he will help u guys out he might me busy
 I sure hope so, any tools we can arm ourselves with, will help I this dirty war . Sheesh , I would rather go to a real war overseas than have a slimy dirty snake in my shop.

Re: UC List

smoginstructor
So sorry for the delay guys!!  When we revamped the site we changed the login process.  You need to request it by selecting a username, your name and email and our system will generate a password for you once it runs checks to make sure you are you not BAR.  click here to direct you to the password request page: http://pub20.bravenet.com/passwd/requestpwd.php?usernum=1713392930.  Please if you guys have further questions please ask me.

Re: UC List

Citation Addict
Wheres the UC car list?

Re: UC List

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
Once you login its on the lower left hand corner, right above where you in put info about a suspected UC car.

Re: UC List

stopthestarprogram

Re: UC List

Citation Addict
Got it thanks. Its the TAC on the C-20 pickup? Thats not an easy component to see.

Re: UC List

Juan C
whats up guys ive been trying to get my hands on the uc list, i entered my e mail and and username to recive the password, but havent recived anything yet? any other advice?? i would really appreciate this thanks guys

Re: UC List

That's probably why you got the citation. :)

Re: UC List

EAcobra
+1 I've also sent an email to get a password for the list about 3-4 days ago...

Re: UC List

Rogerz
6hCan someone please help me get a copy of the UC list? I submitted my email address to receive a password about a week ago but no response. Please Help.

Thanks.

Re: UC List

smoginstructor
Everyone please make sure to check your spam mail for your login info.

Re: UC List

Citation Addict
Sopposedly thats what they messed with unless somebody cares to chime in who was hit by this vehicle.
12