UC List

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum,

We have added some new UC vehicle which BAR has just acquired.  We have also deleted a list which was posted recently in the open forum.  We ask that we keep this information private as we need every available tool to keep a leading edge against B.A.R.  If we find someone posting this list on the forum we will delete the post if it becomes a problem we will have to ban the user.  We at Stop the Star Program strive to help the entire smog community, and by allowing B.A.R. to know what we have against them is not helping.

We have also been noticing lots of spam posts, the STSP staff is hard at work to maintain the site, and stay up to par on all B.A.R. info.  We have emailed serval potential candidates for forum moderator and will be announcing shortly who we have chosen.  This will help the staff keep the forum clean and free of spam and posting violations.  We hope we can continue to help out all our smog tech, smog shop owners.

Hope everyone has great holidays!!

Re: UC List

jim auto
No one cares about your stupid under cover list. Every car is a under cover

Re: UC List

smoginstructor
Jim,

If your such is a great smog tech what are you doing on here.  This forum was put together to help smog techs not host hard asses like you, if you don't like what we do for you guys get off MY forum!!  If you were such a team player why didn't you try to help everyone like we did?

Re: UC List

jim auto
Because if you focus only on uc list ur not doing your job right. And that gives a bad rep to all the tech who actually do their job.
You guys need to realize it's time to join to state on this star or quit smog like all the techs did in the 90s because they were to scared of the Dyno

Re: UC List

smoginstructor
Whats funny is that most of my citation students are just like you, by the book and doing their job right.  The sad part is if that you smog by the book like YOU, you will miss a step and miss the obvious signs that it is a UC and get busted.  The one that I feel would be a great PR1 making 20k a year is you, you talk like B.A.R., Im sure you walk like them and live like them.  I would suggest you find yourself another forum to attack because you don't belong here.
Al

Re: UC List

Al
I personally appreciate every extra little bit of info I can get to help me do this job.
Thanks smoginstructor.

Jim.
I use the list to see what types of setups they use. That list is not a blueprint on what to pass and fail. Just a helpful bit of info for a tech. You are obviously smarter than all of us and dont need any help.

Re: UC List

jim auto
I am not attacking I am being honest. I know the book is wrong.
But the smog tech have the worst reputation of the automotive world. You guys take bribes and fail cars on purpose. And pass cars because he's a regular. That's not the way of doing things. Cars don't get fix and then they fail 2 years later and am the bad guy. How many times a day do you hear I should of gone to my old smog guy. He always passes me. This star is all about number game. So screw the customer and stay alive.

Re: UC List

ZeroAIR
go take a hike JIM. I personally would like to know what new cars are on that list. If you dont care for it, go somewhere else

Re: UC List

smog king101
Every Bit of Info Is Of Benefit . Its more Than bar Has To Offer When You Call Them.

Re: UC List

Karupt
I know a lot of us need the password HELLO? I've been asking for it since Jan. will u be a sweetly and send me the password ?

Re: UC List

John Wallauch
Much like myself, the person in charge of this place simply vanished without a trace.
Joe

Re: UC List

Joe
wtf lol best troll this site ever had so far. What happened to Bar help desk as well he was funny too.

Re: UC List

FiendFX
Haven't checked out the list lately.. But what's new?

Re: UC List

There are tears coming out of my eyes. I needed that John.....TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

Re: UC List

Question. Where are these vehicles kept?

JM
Joe

Re: UC List

Joe
For the Bar that handles Riverside and surrounding their "engineering department/uc" is in Fontana

Re: UC List

Johnnybeme
address?

jm
Joe

Re: UC List

Joe
I don't know but I think it's down cherry  ave. A lot of industry warehouses in fontana it can be anywhere

Re: UC List

rogerz
Joe

Re: UC List

Joe
is anyone managing this site?
I tried to register 2 times and haven't ever received a reply.
12