UC Sting this Morning

stopthestarprogram
Administrator

Ladies and Gentlemen this vehicle was last seen in San Bernardino Ca, if you look at the registration I have never seen one say amount due 0 but be the original one that is sent through the mail.  Secondly you can see where they placed a paper over the original name then different font to enter new name.  Third of all these BAR reps were talking about the STAR program, license restructure, and other stings they had preformed.  Makes you wonder how dumb they really are.  Updated list ready for printing.

Re: UC Sting this Morning

BARrats
PHUHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHH

Re: UC Sting this Morning

seriously , now was the "deviation " or tamper , way out of the way or something very obvious ? Just curious , i have seen some very very out of the way tampers like lets spray paint it so it looks like part of the engine type very dastardly and over the top.

Re: UC Sting this Morning

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
It was so obvious, I saw a citation case were they replaced the PCV valve with a tube and was not visible unless you removed the hose!!  BAR reps are remedial.

Re: UC Sting this Morning

Karupt
Welll the pcv valve replaced by a tube not visible unless you remove the hose? That doesn't sound so obvious and i thought we werent supposed to go probing, removing and hoisting and pulling on stuff , oh welll thanks for the info , i will be looking to pull hoses off from now on and looking in them for bibis etc . omg

Re: UC Sting this Morning

karuptrougueouttacontrol
  well this guy shows as a pass , yesterday , hmmmm what are they up to now ? I just checked this yesterday it had two histories now it still has two histories it shoulda had three . wtf ?