UC vehicle question

Low-score
I keep on reading people here that got an UC vehicle and say they got a visit by the bar,some said it was to congratulate them and some to get a slap on the hands since they missed something.
I got one back in november,2 days before thanksgiving,I am 99% it was one,the guy was super relax and when it failed due to some missing components he just shrugged off and left.I always make sure(or at least I try) to dot all the i's and cross all my tees,I even gave him all the referee and programs information  the BAR has  and he still was super chill,what do you guys think?

Re: UC vehicle question

none
I never had a visit for ones I failed. Either to congratulate or to slap for not doing the paperwork correctly.

Re: UC vehicle question

Best Answer I Can Give
 You miss it. you will hear about it.
You catch it, but don't do the paper work right, you will get a slap on the hands visit.
The couple i have gotten them on? We STOP and make sure we give them the paper work before we finish the test.

 I would have to believe that maybe one tenth of one percent do it 100% like the BAR wants.
To do it right you must have a FULLY COMPLETE invoice before you pop the hood. Try that and you will not feed the family.

Re: UC vehicle question

Tamper indicator valve stem caps.  It's true!
If it ain't broke, break it.

Re: UC vehicle question

Kriss Vector

Re: UC vehicle question