URGENT NOTICE FIRE HAZARD GEN 3

Re: URGENT NOTICE FIRE HAZARD GEN 3

mikesmobile
Just FYI.
If your ESP is failing calibration for a "zero" issue..
AutoZero it first in manual mode.
Mike

Re: URGENT NOTICE FIRE HAZARD GEN 3

locopoco
I always do the manual zero calibration twice before starting the 3 day calibration on my WW machine.I once went 2 years before changing the NOX sensor,even the tech wouldn't believe until I showed him the work order dated and NOX serial number on it,the battery voltage was near dead.It was still passing the calibration but I had to try 3-4 times.

Re: URGENT NOTICE FIRE HAZARD GEN 3

kfworry
A NOX sensor with a 3-volt battery is A LOT less then a NOX Bench for around $2,000.00.
I converted my Gen 2 from a NOX Bench to a NOX Cell after ESP got it approved
by the State BAR.

Re: URGENT NOTICE FIRE HAZARD GEN 3

kfworry
And, yes, it is crazy the NOX Cell has only enough life as the battery.

Re: URGENT NOTICE FIRE HAZARD GEN 3

iha

Re: URGENT NOTICE FIRE HAZARD GEN 3

iha
WW tech replaced NOX cell and... close but no cigar. The replacement NOX cell is defective! A City Tech UK brand. Trying a second replacement and .. all is good! I am up and running.. Less then two day turn around for service..

The World Wide tech recommends a zero air calibration before the 3 day as well! interesting...
123