Undercover 2003 I believe accord

jvolman

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

Karupt
WHAT IS THAT/ LOOKS LIKE A alternatoir

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

jvolman
pcv by alternator has a breather on it and is capped on other end on head or manifold

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

Hard to see

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

Peter
2003 Honda prelude L. plate 4pwh977

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

jvolman
Peter wrote
2003 Honda prelude L. plate 4pwh977
This was a 2.4 accord. All I was told that I can confirm. Working on resizing

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

jvolman

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

none
2005 silver Accord. Sadly I can confirm that much. It went through my shop last summer.

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

That has to be the only K24 with a modified PCV system in the state.

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

 Hey you got it. That's all that matters.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

Hey you got it. That's all that matters.
If by "you got it" you mean a big fine then yes WE GOT IT!

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

Kriss Vector

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

 Sorry not you. It sucks BIG TIME. Been there Done that.

 Every FUCKING time the Mail person pulls around back. OH SHIT did I miss a UC.

 Way to much worry for a simple mistake.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

Kriss Vector

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

I hope it was a busy day at 4pm and he was distracted by yoga pants and he had a Previa and a 76 RV waiting next.

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

im impressed to see an iphone with 100% batttery

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

jvolman
BasicTech678 wrote
im impressed to see an iphone with 100% batttery
 bluetooth everything i can get my hands on.  It stays on the charger. less chance of breaking it as well

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

 Makita, THEY ARE EASY TO MISS.
A Million different things going on. A question gets asked at the wrong time. You just plain out Fuck UP.

 One of the reasons I like UC. IT KEEPS YOU ON YOUR TOES. The Fine and punishment is to great for a simple mistake.

 The first one should be a lot simpler. The next one within a year they should ream you a new one. You ahve been told to clean up your act. Did you or did you not?

 The UC makes you do a better job. Just the fact, the threat that, that one car could be UC makes you do a better job.

 I have been "GOT" because I SCREWED UP.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

cosmokramertheassman
I've failed a few Honda products with the K series engine for either broken or missing air bypass valves. They are also located underneath that plastic engine cover. You really have to be on your toes with everything that comes in the bay.

Re: Undercover 2003 I believe accord

thank you jvolmanfor sharing .
12