Underhood Label

Jones

Re: Underhood Label

If it'll spin, I'll spin it ... UNLESS ... the ECSA Appendix at the back of the book says not to do it, or the underhood label states unequivocally NOT to do it.  The label that you posted wouldn't be enough for me to bypass ASM (at least not by itself).

Re: Underhood Label

Kriss Vector

Re: Underhood Label

Jones

Re: Underhood Label

Kriss Vector

Re: Underhood Label

Karupt
This is one of those YOU Break it you buy it Label. Very General . Best advice check the book AND spin the tires at a low speed usually fifteen mph !when you are aligning the wheels if you hear a clunking and or the car will not go any faster ,then you can still back up two screens and enter non disengage able or awd and switch to the TSI.

Re: Underhood Label

Jones