Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

Ser Dan

she is a looker though.....

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

No One
Damn!! Jessica be looking good. Does she sell her used underwear??

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

Ser Dan

UPDATE: unite to help me meet Jessica in person.
I'm willing to seduce this gal to help our smog brother that lost his dad unit

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

BasicTech678
look at the pic its dude pants dont match the tits in the profile.

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

smog frogposter
kek, they probably failed and are blaming the tech for failing their car otherwise a decent person would go back and return it instead of trying to liquidate for a Shekel from the unit. I feel for the tech just imagine having to tell your boss that you basically jeopardized the livelihoods of everyone under the shop. How much do these things go for as a replacement part anyway? 2k?

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

BasicTech678
i messaged them, asking for serial number if they respond ill spook them asking if the gps is still functional inside LMAO

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

BasicTech678
hes actually messaging back he selling it for a friend, hes gonna send me the serial number can someone call to get it disabled?

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

No One
BasicTech678 wrote
hes
Jessica is a he?

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

defective
Get the serial number and check with Applus.  At this point there is no evidence its stolen.

I want that Saddam fan though.

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

yea on the picture of the person holding the device when you open it you can see its a dude

https://offerup.com/item/detail/804701861/

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

defective wrote
Get the serial number and check with Applus.  At this point there is no evidence its stolen.
the fact he selling it for a friend with no accessories and know nothing about it is enough to say its stolen.

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

defective
Not really.  Checking with Applus would give you a definite answer though.

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

SoCalSmogGuy

BAR should pay a reward or fee for things like this and for turning in dirty shops.

I know it will never happen but if they really want all the illegal smogs to stop they need a monetized incentive.
Work Smarter AND Harder

Or that it is on "OFFER UP". I think half the stuff on there is stolen.

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

Ser Dan
maybe we can let the shop know and they buy it back?
call it a $300 lesson

Re: Unite for Bakersfield tech that lost his dad unit

Have Applus look up the serial so the registrant can be called and get a hook-up with "Jessica"

Stay away from any underwear deals.
If it ain't broke, break it.