Update From Channel 10 News

smoginstructor
Good afternoon we want to take the time, and update everyone on the conference call from Channel 10 News in San Diego. We shared with them the facts provided by all of us involved in Stopping Star, and they are going to put the story and facts together, and once the story is approved they will contact us back, and would like to interview the attorney, and make the story statewide.  Thanks to everyone that is actively involved in spreading the word, and working side by side by providing updates and information to keep all of us aware of the movements of the BAR. Lets continue to fight and let the BAR know that we are fighting and will not quit til we are heard and we get what we want.

Re: Update From Channel 10 News

Mark
GOOD NEWS

Please! Keep us up to date.

Thanks!

Re: Update From Channel 10 News

well that is the most awesome news ive heard all day ! Finally someone that is willing to speak up and speak truth !

Re: Update From Channel 10 News

drunken1911
thats awsome!!! Hopefully we can show the PUBLIC how unfair this new system will be for them. Only then will there be public outcry and they can scream FOUL to the bar. the PUBLIC needs to know how they will be affected throughout all this mess