Update

Evaponly818
What is it with this so-called updates they do. Today is 8.12.1 for OIS
But VIR’s still show 6.11.1....
I know someone here has a good theory.. let us hear it ahah

Re: Update

My theory:  the person responsible for making sure that the printed VIR version number matches the actual version number is sitting at his $7000 cubicle desk right now watching funny cat videos on youtube.

Re: Update

Evaponly818
So they finally did update the VIR’s to the new 8.12.1....
I guess the bar really does look at this site.. haha

Re: Update

Best Answer I Can Give
 Could also be that the "Update" was not done right. So they had to go back and put the right stuff in.
 CAN"T BE! We the BAR never make mistakes. Not like you cheats.