VCM Muzzler

FiendFX
Do you guys fail them? They are installed on the Odysseys, connected with the ECT.

Re: VCM Muzzler

BasicTech678
FiendFX wrote
Do you guys fail them? They are installed on the Odysseys, connected with the ECT.
first timing hearing of such a device, i know gm has a device to disable dod but it has an EO which i believe this would require

Re: VCM Muzzler

It does have an EO# D-809.

Re: VCM Muzzler

defective

Re: VCM Muzzler

Technician A
There is a CARB compliant version and also a non CA version. This is for the VCMTUNER none and defective are referring to. The vcmuzzler is not carb compliant.

Re: VCM Muzzler

none
Technician A wrote
There is a CARB compliant version and also a non CA version. This is for the VCMTUNER none and defective are referring to. The vcmuzzler is not carb compliant.
You are right. I looked up the wrong one.

Re: VCM Muzzler

FiendFX
So its a fail?

Re: VCM Muzzler

Technician A
No EO sticker and no part# equals fail for me.

Re: VCM Muzzler

BasicTech678
Technician A wrote
No EO sticker and no part# equals fail for me.
yes fail but id treat it as a stupid tuner if its unplugged during the inspection its a pass

Re: VCM Muzzler

FiendFX
I have been failing them. Just checking to see if others would fail them too...